Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I don't know what it is with Mother's Day and Father's Day... but I just can't get my stuff together!  I made it a point to take pictures of Leighton and Lyn on his first Daddy's Day (since mine went unphotographed), and now I can't find them :(  I think they are on his iPhone though.  Anywho... we spent Father's Day weekend down in POC, and we packed in some quality time with two very special dads, Grandpa Goldman and Pops, too!  On Sunday, my parents came over to the Goldmans' and we grilled hamburgers.  I managed to find a few pictures on my computer from Sunday evening after we got home.

My two favorite L's...
 The little sweetheart herself...
 And one with mommy...
I can't get enough of her!  And someone else can't either... here is a picture of Pops with his "Munch" on his first Father's Day as a grandpa.
It doesn't get any sweeter than that!  Happy (late) Father's Day to all of you daddies out there - you are all heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment