Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays...

Birthday parties are the new weddings.  Last weekend we went down to Port O' Connor for three birthday parties!  Friday night we celebrated my mother-in-law's 65th birthday with a surprise party!  Ann and co. did such a great job of keeping a secret and pulling off a great surprise!

Here we are waiting for them to arrive...
Greeting the birthday girl...
Here she is with her siblings...
And a few party details...
1. The sweets
2. The appetizers
3. The main course
4. The photo board
4. The cutest grandbaby in her new party dress
5. And a group shot...
It was a great party!  Happy 65th birthday Grandma!!
Saturday morning we took the long hike across the street to the Front Beach to celebrate Camden's first birthday!  Here is Camo with his mama (my cousin, Jenny)...
With Sita...
Resting with Leighton...
 Notice the pacis in...
And then they were out...
Nap #2 of the day...
Proof that she is my child...
Another sweepy party guest...
My sweet girl SITTING UP...
Playing ball with Camden...
And a few shots of the 1-year-old himself...
Check out those eyelashes...
 Is he beautiful or what??
Last, but not least, we celebrated Miss Jolene's 1st birthday Saturday afternoon.  Here is Jolene greeting Leighton Friday evening.
Unfortunately, our camera was charging during Jolene's party, but it included a lot more eating and drinking at my in-law's house.  We had such a great weekend!  It was so nice to catch up with family and friends and celebrate some pretty special people.  I'll leave you with a few pictures of Miss Leighton and her Grandma on Sunday.    

Check out her new smile...
She had us rolling!  Precious baby...
Believe it or not, we are actually STAYING HOME this weekend.  Crazy, I know.  I am SO looking forward to soaking up as much of my sweet baby as I can!  Hope you all have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment