Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What she's doin' now...

No, I am not singing a Garth Brooks song... as promised, I am giving an update on the cutest little girl in Katy, TX.  Miss Leighton is getting more and more active every day.  She is soooo close to rolling over from her back to her tummy.  She rolls her legs and tummy back and forth, but she can't quite get her head and shoulders over.  Exhibits A, B and C...

She's also started reaching for and grabbing the little guys that hang down from her activity mat.  She's done this for a while, but I think she actually knows that she can grab them now.  It's so neat to watch her learn new things!  She also really loves the television.  No - we don't sit her in front of the t.v. for hours on end, but she definitely notices it when it is on, and it's easy entertainment when you're in a pinch.  One of her favorite shows: American Idol...
This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend.  It is kind of a special weekend for us because it was right before Memorial Day weekend last year when we found out we were pregnant :) So, this year we are heading to P.O.C. with a 3 1/2 month old!  We have a little 10 foot pool that we are going to set up on the front porch down there, and we are going to see how miss Leighton likes the water.  She is a big fan of her bath, so I'm guessing she will enjoy the pool too.  I promise I will do a better job of snapping photos and I will share them soon.  I hope everyone has a great (long) Memorial Day weekend!  Just because she's cute, I will leave you with a few photos of our big girl...
Love her  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment