Thursday, April 14, 2011

A gift from Tiffany & Co...

No, not for mommy.  At 9 weeks old, Leighton got her first gift from Tiffany & Co.  A package arrived yesterday and I wasn't expecting anything, so I was very anxious to see what it was.  I opened the cardboard shipping box to find the most beautiful blue box ever!!  I couldn't wait to see what was inside.  If you'll indulge me a little bit, here's how it went...
As you can see, it was an adorable bunny piggy bank from our good family friends, the Thonsgards.  We found the perfect spot for the bunny on the shelf in Leighton's room right up there with Reba and the child that is not her...
Thanks to Wayne, Carla and Shea for the gift!  I must admit - I was a little jealous... mommy has never gotten a gift from Tiffany's (hint, hint daddy).

No comments:

Post a Comment