Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A makeover and one-year-old photos!

So, I'm sure you noticed that our little bloggy blog got a much-needed makeover.  I have been wanting to share pictures from Leighton's one-year-old photo shoot and update our design, so I thought I would do it in one fell swoop!  It's a little more modern than our old do and quite refreshing if I do say so myself.  Of course, it helps that the main attraction is none other than the beautiful Miss Leighton looking so sweet with her baby blues and big pouty lips.  I melt.

As I said in my last post, we went back to Tiffany at Mulberry Dreams for Leighton's one-year-old pictures and she did not disappoint.  Tiffany warned us off the bat that one-year-olds are difficult to photograph (especially if they are walking) because they do not sit still.  Leighton was very cooperative for the most part, but she did not understand why we were asking to sit in these cute little baskets and on stools, so the expression in most of her photos is one of confusion rather than the bright smile we usually see.  I must admit, I was a little disappointed with the photos at first... but the more I look at them all, the more I love them!  So, without further adieu... here are some of my favorites of my big girl!!










2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! Love the blog, and Leighton is just beautiful, just like her mommy! I am so happy that you are getting to spend so much time with her. Please send me your current email (rea_gan@yahoo.com). So much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you getting all caught up. I did miss seeing the updates, but yes, I can only imagine how chaotic things can be with a little one running around now. I need to see Leighton soon!!! She's getting so big, and I haven't seen her walk yet. I love the new blog design! But yes, Leighton for sure steals the show. She's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete