Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Calling all cowgirls (and cowboys)!

Geez, Louise... in less than a month, our sweet little girl will turn two!! To celebrate, we are rounding up all of our favorite little cowhands and having a party...
Obviously, I am a little sad that my baby is turning two... but I could not be more excited about the celebration!  The invitations were created by Mel at The Larson Lingo, who hosted quite the cowgirl party for her daughter's 3rd birthday!  I will definitely be borrowing a few of her ideas!  I just hope that my little Leighty-bug has half as much fun at her party as I am having planning it!

Happy hump day... hope you are having a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures from the party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures...I happened upon your blog while looking for ideas for invitations for my daughter's party next weekend. Are you able to tell me where you got your invitations? Thank you!! mjknow@aol.com

    ReplyDelete